Products and Services
The selection of trade finance products and services has important consequences. The right financing arrangement and the right terms can mean the difference between profit and loss on each transaction. TEFO's mission is to provide the widest range of trade finance services and to assist in the selection of the optimal financial solution.
TEFO is focused on the customized and personalized service needs of the SME. TEFO's network includes independent banks and trade finance service providers that serve the SME trade community. Through our network, TEFO offers a broad range of solutions, including many service that are unavailable from the major international banks.
Import Trade Financing Services
- Pre-Import Working Capital Program can be used for the purchase of materials, services, and labor to fulfill an import sales contract.
- Accounts Receivable Factoring provides immediate cash for importers in return for domestic accounts receivable.
- Asset Based Line of Credit provides an effective tool to finance imports by advancing funds based on a percentage of the importers qualified receivables, inventory and other assets.
- Inventory Financing provides specialized financing of inventory for importers in a variety of industries yielding the highest advance rate in the inventory finance industry.
- Purchase Order Financing is a short-term solution for importers to finance the purchase or manufacture of goods that have been pre-sold to a creditworthy customer.
- Equipment Leasing provides specialized leasing program for importation of capital equipment.
- Import Letters of Credit Financing Program provides an importer a payment system as well as a financing mechanism through structured Letter of Credit terms of Deferred Payment and Acceptance credits.
Export Trade Financing Services
- Pre-Export Working Capital Loan Program can be used for the purchase of materials, services, and labor to fulfill an export sales contract.
- Accounts Receivable Factoring provides exporters immediate cash against the value of a company's foreign accounts receivable.
- Purchase Order Financing for Exporters is a short-term solution to finance the purchase or manufacture of goods that have been presold to a creditworthy customer.
- Forfait Financing is an effective, non-recourse finance solution for medium and longer-term export sales.
- Term Finance for Foreign Buyers provides medium-term loans directly to foreign buyers of U.S-sourced goods. Supplier Credit Financing provides non-recourse, medium-term financing for exporters of U.S. sourced goods and services.
TEFO is supported by:
The Bank of Alameda
California Independent Bankers Association
California Centers for International Trade Development